join me for class one of our happy hour cocktail series. "rye is why...i drink" will focus on my favorite brown spirit, rye whiskey. you will walk away (or crawl depending on how much you imbibe) with a couple new tricks up your sleeve.
in this class you will learn:
- what makes rye whiskey so amazing
- three classic cocktails that have been reimagined
- different techniques for mixing cocktails and why they are relevant to each ingredient
- a little history behind each cocktail/spirit used
for this class:
- you will need to purchase a few differnt alcohols (they are all great addtions to any bar and can be used in many more drinks)
- you will recieve a class packet. it will include a prep list, ingredient list, and equipment list
- i will provide suggestions in the class packet for each ingredient (i.e. different types of rye, sweet vermouth) and pieces of equipment (i.e. cocktail tins, bar spoon)
- each class will last about 1 hour and will be followed by a Q & A
after your purchase is complete, you will recieve an email with a link to download the class packet. you will get a link to join the zoom class 24-48 hours before it begins. a recording of the class will be available for download 2 weeks after the class is complete.
THURSDAY, JAN 14TH, 6PM cst -- rye is why...i drink
jan 14th, 2021, 6pm cst