join me for class three of our happy hour cocktail series. "brown water" will focus on kentucky's native spirit, straight bourbon whiskey. you will walk away (or crawl depending on how much you imbibe) with a couple new tricks up your sleeve.
in this class you will learn:
- what makes bourbon so freaking amazing
- two classic cocktails that have been reimagined and one is super unique to my restuarant
- different techniques for mixing cocktails and why they are relevant to each ingredient
- a little history behind each cocktail, technique, or spirit used
- the differnt flavors in bourbon and how to identify them
for this class:
- you will need to purchase a few differnt alcohols (they are all great addtions to any bar and can be used in many more drinks)
- make a syrup before class starts, but don't worry, you will get a recipe
- you will recieve a class packet. it will include a prep list, ingredient list, and equipment list
- i will provide suggestions in the class packet for each ingredient (i.e. different types of bourbon, liqueurs) and pieces of equipment (i.e. cocktail tins, muddlers)
- this class will last about 1 1/2 hours and will include a Q & A
- bourbon tasting - this class will conclude with a guided tasting of your choosen bourbon.
after your purchase is complete, you will recieve an email with a link to download the class packet. you will get a link to join the zoom class 24-48 hours before it begins. a recording of the class will be available for download 2 weeks after the class is complete.
THURSDAY, FEB 4TH, 6PM cst -- brown water
feb 4th, 2021, 6pm cst