join me for class two of our happy hour cocktail series. "gin is in" will focus on my favorite clear spirit, dry gin, and citrus fruit. lemons, limes, grapefruit, and oranges are at their sweetest/juciest peak right now, so lets learn to booze em up! you will walk away (or crawl depending on how much you imbibe) with a couple new tricks up your sleeve.
in this class you will learn:
- what makes gin such an amazing spirit to work with
- three cocktails that have been crafted to showcase amazing seasonal produce
- different techniques for mixing cocktails and why they are relevant to each ingredient
- a little history behind each cocktail/spirit/technique used
for this class:
- you will need to purchase a couple differnt types of alcohol. both are great addtions to any bar.
- you will need to prep a few syrups before class (but don't worry, you'll get a recipe).
- you will recieve a class packet. it will include a prep list, ingredient list, and equipment list.
- i will provide suggestions in the class packet for each ingredient (i.e. differnt types of gin) and pieces of equipment (i.e. cocktail tins, bar spoon).
- this class will last about 1 hour and will be followed by a Q & A
after your purchase is complete, you will recieve an email with a link to download the class packet. you will get a link to join the zoom class 24-48 hours before it begins. a recording of the class will be available for download 2 weeks after the class is complete.
THURSDAY, JAN 21ST, 6PM cst -- gin is in
jan 21st, 2021 6pm CST